The ways in which I conduct business, mimic the ways in which I choose to live my life. I believe in hard work & dedication, and growth & perseverance. I believe in giving my absolute best, to my team, our clients and business partners. I absolutely love real estate development and feel blessed to be surrounded by such inspirational, driven, and successful individuals. The atmosphere MAJ Development Corp. provides encourages and excites me; I always look forward to seeing my team. Above all, I have a strong passion and desire to always have a positive outlook & attitude. As Earl Nightingale said, “Our attitude toward life determines life’s attitude towards us.” I am a strong believer that with projecting positive energy, that is exactly what you’ll receive in return.
Brandi M. Welter
p: (360) 823-5112
Full Professional Profile
Brandi Welter has over twelve years of experience in the real estate industry as a licensed real estate Broker in the State of Washington. She began her career as a REALTOR in 2004, in the residential sector of real estate, specializing in home sales throughout Southwest Washington. Brandi is a third generation real estate Broker and a native to the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Living and working through the ever changing real estate market has given her the ability to easily adjust and the knowledge to prepare for such expected changes, as the market continues to evolve. Staying on top of the newest rules, regulations, and state implemented processes’ is imperative to the success of any real estate transaction. Brandi’s dedication and thoroughness is unprecedented and she takes great pride in providing her clients with exceptional professionalism and efficiency. In 2005 Brandi began working for the Investment Division at Coldwell Banker Commercial Jenkins & Associates where she became acquainted with the commercial side of the real estate business. Brandi specializes in commercial transactions consisting of retail development, multi-family and investment property sales.
Brandi attended and graduated from Clark College with her Associate Degree. She is a member of the following organizations: National Association of REALTORS (NAR), Washington State Association of REALTORS (WAR), Commercial Association of REALTORS® Oregon/SW Washington (CAR), the Regional Multiple Listing Service (RMLS), and the commercial multiple listing service, Loopnet.
A few years after MAJ Development was formed, their business was rapidly expanding and they found themselves in need of a new team member. They knew they needed someone who could quickly get acquainted to the development process and jump into the fast paced and multi-faced projects. Michael Jenkins sought after and recruited Brandi as the Clark County Project Manager, knowing her work ethic and real estate background. Since coming on board with MAJ Development, Brandi now manages projects in all counties of Washington & Oregon. Notable developments managed located throughout Washington & Oregon in the last few years:
• PDX Travel Center at the Port of Portland – The PDX Airport cell phone waiting area will be getting an upgrade with our newest, exciting development. Partnering with The Port of Portland – MAJ Development has leased 3.44 acres of land, about one mile east of Portland International Airport, at the northwest corner of NE 82nd Avenue and NE Air Cargo Road. Travelers to and from PDX will soon have a new convenient place to fuel up, stop for a coffee or meal at one of the new quick service restaurants, or park in the new designated cell phone waiting area. MAJ Development will bring a six-island fuel station and 7-Eleven convenience store, coffee sit down café and drive-thru plus two other restaurants. The designated cell phone waiting area will consist of 30 parking stalls and will have visibility to reader boards which will display current flight information. There will be plenty of additional parking throughout the center to match both waiting vehicles and retail needs. PDX serves an estimated 43,000 travelers daily and MAJ Development is looking forward to accommodating those travelers needs all in one convenient place. Construction is estimated to begin Fall 2016.
• Crossroads at Mill Plain & 164th – Awarded a Top Project in 2013 by the VBJ – A multi-faceted, redevelopment project at the conjunction of two main arterials in Clark County. The development consisted of a three phase expansion including both retail and office use. The site originated with three buildings, two office buildings and a restaurant. Phase one, consisted of two new buildings, a 7-Eleven convenience store with 8 MPD fuel pumps, and a new retail building, now home to ZoomCare and Mattress Discounters. The existing office tenants remain as Allstate Insurance, Fisher’s Landing Chiropractic Center, Van Care, Inc., and State Farm Insurance. The second phase was a 5,000 SF building for Starbucks Coffee café & drive-thru and Pacific Dental Services. The third and final phase is currently under construction and features a 6,550 square foot retail building, estimated to be completed by mid-August.
• The Market at Van Mall – Awarded a Top Project of 2013 by the VBJ – Located on the NE corner of Vancouver Mall Drive & Thurston Way, at the main entrance of Westfield Shopping Center. Phase I consisted of a 7-Eleven convenience store with fuel station. The second phase brought in Popeye’s Chicken, restaurant and drive-thru.
• Sherwin-Williams – Awarded a Top Project in 2014 by the VBJ – Ground up development of a free-standing paint store located in Battle Ground, WA.
• 7-Eleven at 136th in Vancouver, WA – Convenience market with fueling station.
• MAJ Place Salmon Creek – A retail center in Salmon Creek consisting of Fred Meyer Fuel, Starbucks coffee café & drive-thru, Sherwin-Williams paint store and Banner Bank.
• Fred Meyer Fuel – Located in the Gateway area of Portland, OR.
• 7-Eleven Convenience Market – Ground up development located in Tacoma, WA.
• The Market at Saint Johns – Redevelopment of a former bank into a 7-Eleven convenience market.
• MOD Pizza – Redevelopment of a 2,700 SF building for a sit down restaurant located in Eugene, OR.